About Advanced College:
Why Advanced College
- ‘You can get your Associate of Applied Science Degree in Healthcare Management (online)’.
- Your degree online from Advanced College allows you educational flexibility
- You can attend classes at your convenience at anytime from anywhere
- Advanced College holds national accreditation through the Council on Occupational Education (COE) www.council.org
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
In order to fulfill its mission and general purposes, the college is committed to the following objectives for its academic units:
- To provide a quality education that challenges its students to accept intellectual, personal, ethical, and social responsibilities, which will guide them to a successful career.
- To offer quality education with a balance of general education and specialized coursework to help students gain the knowledge and skills needed to meet current and future challenges of a global economy.
- To assist students in acquiring new, marketable and computational skills in a problematic and changing world.
- To assist students in their search for employment through effective placement preparation and assistance programs, which will facilitate students’ successful transition to their careers.
- To offer a variety of day and evening programs to accommodate the distinctive needs of students.
- To assist in meeting the employment needs of businesses, industries, and the United States government.
- To keep in constant communication, through meetings, with the Program Advisory Committee which serves as a link between the school and the industry.
- To offer programs in career education including associate degree, diploma, certificate and individual classes and to provide academic and support services to serve the needs of the students with sufficient facilities, and current resources.
- To provide an integrated general education in order to build awareness, abilities, and interests and to empower students to become knowledgeable citizens.
- To have advancement from the simple to the complex; from theory to hands-on application in their studies. In the Associate degree programs, students will take part in critical thinking curriculum that reinforces the process of gathering information, processing it and arriving at a supportable conclusion.
- To encourage students, faculty, and staff to share in the responsibility of participation and involvement in the college community and in society, increasing the ability to apply their knowledge and skills in the areas of their life’s activities; and enhancing their capacity and motivation for lifelong inquiry and learning.
The mission of Advanced College (AC) is to provide access to quality associate degree and certificate programs, workforce preparation, and opportunities for personal development and enrichment. Based upon its commitment to excellence, the college programs foster and support the intellectual, cultural, economic and development of its diverse community population.
Why Advanced College
Welcome to Advanced College (AC)!
I, Amin Vohra, CEO wish to extend the warmest welcome on behalf of everyone here at Advanced College.
By choosing Advanced College, students are setting themselves one step ahead of achieving their educational goals.
Advanced College is a unique institution which offers a lot of educational opportunities for its students. What makes Advanced College the right choice for you? Whether you are a recent high school graduate or looking to start a new career path Advanced College has the ability to guide you in the right direction.
Even if you are an international student looking for an opportunity to experience education in the United States, apply for an F-1 or M-1 visa to take advantage of either finishing the last year of education in the U.S. or take the entire program at either two of our campuses. Let Advanced College help you fulfill this dream.
The AC Associate Degree (on-line) Programs allows students to combine live-learning with convenient recorded sessions. All of our instructors are highly qualified in their own field of specialization.
We are very pleased that you have taken interest in Advanced College to be your “home” for the next few years. We are here to help you in your personal, academic, and cultural transition to the U.S. college environment.
Please take a look at our International Student Handbook as It is our hope that this handbook will provide you with some helpful tips while living in the United States of America. I feel confident that you will find it a useful resource as an international student. Please do not hesitate to reach out to any Advanced College personnel – all of whom are ready to assist you during your stay at Advanced College in any way. Thank you for letting us be “part of your journey of learning”.