Associate Degree Admissions
AC will admit students regardless of race, age, sex, religious creed, ancestry, color, national origin, disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, or status as Vietnam era veteran. Students should demonstrate maturity and motivation toward undertaking an intensive course of study. Additionally, students must demonstrate an ability to advance from the program as determined by the successful completion of an aptitude test.
Associate of Science Admission Standards:
AC applicant requirements are as follows:
- Submit an original high school diploma or original transcript indicating that the student graduated from an accredited high school
- All non-English transcripts must be translated into English and be officially certified by International Evaluators.
- Complete a Admission form
- Pass an entrance exam and Admission Aptitude standardized test
- Sign enrollment agreement and other admissions paperwork.
- Pay a Registration Fee of $75.00
Advanced College informs applicants of their status (acceptance/denial) after the enrollment agreement and the above items are completed. If the school does not accept an applicant, school refunds all fees paid by the applicant.