Why Advanced College?
You have lots of educational opportunities available. What makes Advanced College the right choice for you whether your are a recent high school graduate or looking for a fresh career path or you living in different county and wanted to have opportunity to take some of the courses at your native home and then apply for F-1 or M-1 visa and have the chance to finish the last year of your education at U.S.A.
- Advanced College holds accreditation through the Council on Occupational Education (COE). www.council.org
- CITA is the most rapidly growing accrediting agency in the world. It was created in 1996 by five USA regional associations which accredit schools and universities. In 2005, COE was invited to join CITA. As a result, all COE institutions are also CITA members. www.citaschools.org
- Flexible Degree and program options (From Certificate to Associate of Science Degree, from technology to health care)
- Approved by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education. (BPPE)
- Approved by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
- Accredited by the Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (BVNPT)
- Approved by Workforce Investment Act (WIA)
- Approved by Veteran’s Educational Assistance (VA)
- Approved by State Department of Rehabilitation and Private Vocational Rehabilitation
- Financial Aid Available for Those Who Qualify
- Has a fast-track programs geared to the Job Market
- Has Career Placement Assistance
- Has Flexible Class Schedules
- The Classes on Campus or some online.